Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that zing...

Letter to KFC on 31/08/10:

So you finally got it right. A hot and spicy burger that was just that: hot and spicy. Never mind the fact that your so called “Zinger” has been on the menu for years, the Supercharged Zinger was what really got my juices flowing.

And now, after it has entrenched itself into my Friday diet, you’re taking it off the menu. How can I go back to a regular Zinger after this? I might as well lick the oily remnants of my Wicked Wings from the semi-translucent Hot Box that, after my final Supercharged feast, will sit cold and empty; just like my stomach... and my heart.

I’ll have to suck the juices from the pre-moistened refresher towelette (which, coincidentally, seems to have a new fragrance. What exactly do you call that scent?), in order to remember what flavour feels like.

So answer me, damn you: why are you taking the Supercharged Zinger off the menu?

The dirty bird just ain’t hot enough for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment