Okay, so I didn’t really expect much reaction to this complaint. After all, it was only complaining about the construction of the fork. Easy to see by "Sally's" email, however, that this was a straight copy-and-paste manoeuvre and not a lot of care has gone into the reply. There is no way this issue can be put to rest (and it wouldn't be quite as fun) without trying to push a few more buttons. So here is the email reply:
***
Dear Sally,
Thanks so much for your thoughtful reply. I’m glad that my reactions to your products contribute to your decision making.
Would you mind asking a member of the marketing department to contact me via email? I’d be very interested to learn of their reaction to the specificities of my letter.
As you can imagine, it took me quite some time to put that letter together, and I just want to make sure that people have read it in detail.
Kind regards,
Paul.
Ever had a tiny gripe that you just never had the guts to speak up about? Well I got sick of biting my tongue and decided instead to bite the bullet and start letting companies know what irks me; no matter how big or small the issue. The point is not to make anyone feel bad or to cost someone their job. It is not even about getting free stuff. The point, my friends, is to let the people in charge know how they can improve their products and services (and maybe get a laugh in the mean time).
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment