This is the letter I sent to Nestle on 19/10/09 regarding one of their new products:
I am very disappointed with the taste of the 25% reduced sugar lollies. On the packet it states "100% yummy".
On what grounds do you base this claim? I believe this is false advertising.
I tried to share the packet with work colleagues and yet I still have half a packet left, which would normally be most surprising as I work with a flock of seagulls (metaphorically speaking).
I think 25% less sugar means 100% less taste. Did you actually do any market research before putting this product on the supermarket shelves?
I thought buying these lollies would give me the satisfaction of a 3pm chocolate with the guilt factor of merely a celery stick. Instead I am hungry and heartbroken.
If you want to send me any free stuff as compensation, please ensure it is some kind of proper sweet -- like Milo Bar or KitKat.
PS: I also noticed when you click on Allens 25% less sugar lollies on your website it says "page not found". Perhaps you have nothing to say....
Ever had a tiny gripe that you just never had the guts to speak up about? Well I got sick of biting my tongue and decided instead to bite the bullet and start letting companies know what irks me; no matter how big or small the issue. The point is not to make anyone feel bad or to cost someone their job. It is not even about getting free stuff. The point, my friends, is to let the people in charge know how they can improve their products and services (and maybe get a laugh in the mean time).
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment